December 17, 2015

Experience of a fan meeting Emma Watson in 2013



The story was posted on November 11, 2013.

I honestly didn’t think life could get any better until later that year I saw Daniel Radcliffe in How To Succeed in Business Without Really Trying three times, and just this past year I met Emma Watson.

I’ll just get emotional telling this story but basically I walked into our hotel in New York, saw Emma Watson, sat down, she sat down at the next table over, I cried because my mom wouldn’t let me talk to her, the waitress told Emma I was a huge fan, Emma came over and talked to us, I gave her a hug, and cried some more. I love everything and anything that has to do with this outstanding series, and despite what the muggles may say; the series may be over, but the magic lives on.

No comments: