November 21, 2016

Ezra Miller talks about former co-star Emma Watson



While at the London premiere of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, a journalist asked Ezra (Emma's co-star in The Perks of Being a Wallflower) how Emma had reacted to him playing in the movie.

"Eddie Redmayne had stolen my thunder because he'd already talked to her because he was cast long ago and he told her that I'd been cast so she already knew. Outrageous. She was delighted and she knew what the books had meant to me as a young person so she could imagine how much joy I was feeling and she said wonderful things about Jo, about David, about Eddie, and just who she's worked with obviously, she's worked with Eddie on My Week With Marilyn, and she just told me to buckle my seat belts and to prepare for a fun ride."


No comments: