January 16, 2013

Leslie Mann, Logan Lerman, and Roberto Aguire about Emma Watson




Leslie Mann (Emma's mom in 'The Bling Ring')

Well, I love Emma and that was great fun. It was great fun to be her mom.
With Maude and Iris [her real life daughters], I just feel lucky that I get to be with them all day, but it's also hard, because I'm mom and I'm also working. So if they're having problems or they hurt themselves or they're fighting with each other, I have to deal with that and put out that fire and I have to work, so it's like double the amount of work. With Emma, I get to leave her and go back to my trailer and rest between shots.

Logan Lerman (Emma's brother in 'Noah')
Emma is such a sweet, genuine person, and it was one of those situations where you get along instantly," he said. "That always makes the chemistry more natural.
Source: DigitalSpy

Roberto Aguire (One of Emma's friend)
We actually met on the set of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I was doing an internship in the special effects department at the time and one day we had a chance encounter that lead to us spending half a day together exchanging stories and dance moves. We never really lost touch after that and now she’s one of my best friends. I am so grateful to her for coming to Tribeca. She’d seen the movie beforehand and really loved it, but she said she wanted to come to the premiere regardless to support the movie and to make sure I didn’t trip over my own two feet on my first red carpet! There was a high probability coming into it that I would…
Source: JJJ

We know you met Emma Watson while working on Harry Potter and become best friends with her. Has she also been like a mentor to you in the acting business?
Roberto: Yeah, definitely. She’s been amazing and that’s what best friends are for. You don’t always have the opportunity to have your best friend be such a celebrity. She’s been really good at giving me advice with publicity, and giving me advice in terms of the projects that I should choose and the path that I should go down. It’s interesting: Because she’s at such a different level in her career than where I am, we give each other advice from an outsider’s perspective.

What is something specific she helped you with?
Roberto: I have a great example: I had never walked a red carpet before Struck By Lightning. I was so nervous; I didn’t know what to expect. And luckily I could turn to her, and I asked her what to expect and what to do. She gave me great pointers. There are these great pictures online of the two of us together and that was the moment when she was showing me exactly what to do. For me, that was a really, really special moment. I had my first red carpet be with my best friend.
Source: LSY

No comments: