June 13, 2015

Team Emma Watson: Who is Who?




This list is based on who she was seen with since the 'Noah' promotion.

If you see any mistake or feel like other people should be added, please correct me and give me absolution.


  • DENISE MORRONE. Personal assistant, bodyguard.

Working with Emma since:  2005.
First seen with Emma: Premiere of 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire' on November 12, 2005 in New York City.





  • CHARLOTTE HAYWARD. Hair and make-up artist.

Working with Emma since:  2004.
First seen with Emma: Filming 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1' on Piccadilly Circus on April 20, 2009 in London





  • LOUISE L. D. L. Personal assistant.

Working with Emma since: 2007/2008.
First seen with Emma: Burberry and Vanity Fair Portraits VIP Private View at the National Portrait Gallery on February 11, 2008 in London.





  • SARAH SLUTSKY. Stylist.

Working with Emma since: 2013.
First seen with Emma: 'Noah' Premiere on March 13, 2014 in Berlin, Germany.





  • LUKE WINDSOR. Publicist.

Working with Emma since: 2011.
First seen with Emma: Leaving Carluccio's on September 07, 2011 in London.





  • JAMES REEVES. Yoga teacher.

Working with Emma since: 2011.
Emma about him: "I do ashtanga yoga, which I really like; it feels like a dance to me. And I’m trying to learn to meditate. I’ve found it really hard, but I’m getting better. There are great apps that talk you through the process, or I work with my yoga teacher, James Reeves. James has been the most amazing teacher. Not only am I fitter and more flexible but also I feel better balanced, mentally and emotionally."
First seen with Emma: New York City on April 05, 2013





  • EMILY DREW. Yoga trainer, nutritionist.

Working with Emma since: 2011.
Emma about her: "Emily, Thank you for everything you have done for me in Oxford as well as New York while I was filming Noah!"
First seen with Emma; 'Noah' set.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This post is so informing, thank you very much!

Anonymous said...

I have to admit I don't like her style very much since she works with Sarah. Yes, she's always beautiful but outfits are always similar and black or white.

Unknown said...

I like emma watson i am fan of you