March 21, 2016

'How to Be a Woman' is Emma Watson's April book for OSS



"Dear OSS,

This month I am choosing a book which I confess I have already read. It is so brilliant though. It deserves to be read more than once.

Maybe you read Caitlin’s article in my Esquire guest edit this month ("12 Things About Being A Woman That Women Won’t Tell You")… Maybe you’ve seen some of the hype about her new book Moranifesto... Either way, she is an English hero of mine who I think you need to know. On a side note, this book also appears to have been translated into lots of languages and should be reasonably easy to get hold of.

You’ve probably guessed it by now, April's book (for a little light relief) is ‘How To Be a Woman.’ I read it on a plane from London to New York and I laughed out loud and cried so much I think the whole of my cabin, airline staff included, thought I was losing my mind. (For speedy readers out there, I am also going to read Moranifesto).

Love,
Emma xx




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read the book some time ago. Too hilarious for me. If I heard someone talking in that manner around me, I would flee.