June 28, 2011

New Pictures of Emma Watson on the cover of Seventeen Magazine + Atrevida's cover

Seventeen Magazine :


More about the Interview (Thanks Just Jared)
On relationships and whether she’s a good “game player”: “No! I’m a terrible game player. I’m so impatient – it’s one of my worst traits! If I want to see someone, I want to see them, and if I don’t, then I don’t. My friends are always telling me I have to play hard to get because I’ll pretty much say to a guy, ‘I like you – let’s go hang out.’ But my friends are like, ‘You can’t do that! You have to string this guy along.’ And I’m just like, ‘No! I won’t! I just want to go on the date!’ It’s a nightmare – I definitely haven’t figured it out yet.”

On which Harry Potter costar she had a crush on: “For the first two movies, I had a huge crush on Tom Felton. He was my first crush. He totally knows. We talked about it – we still laugh about it. We are really good friends now, and that’s cool.”


Atrevida's cover (Mariano Vivanco Shoot) :












3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mariano Vivanco sucks! Emma looks way better in the Seventeen pics and video than she does on the Atrevida's cover.

Birgit said...

Mariano Vivanco at least makes Emma look like her age. In the seventeen pictures she looks like she went to some party with the dress code crazy colour. The red huge ring looks exactly like one a got when my little sister was born. And I was eight back then.
Honestly, hate the shoot. Vogue was hundredth times better.

Anonymous said...

I like the Vogue cover. The Atrevida cover is hideous. The clothes and accessories may not have been the best during the Seventeen shoot, but Emma looks fresh, and vibrant, and real! I think she looks weird on the Atrevida cover.